Our SPEED League teaches, utilizes and enhances the core fundamentals of Lacrosse in a fast paced setting. The structure allows constant motion and multiple repetition.
Players will be placed on set teams with set coaches. Each session with start with a mini practice before 2 games. The season consists of 6 regular season sessions and 2 days of playoffs.
April 19 - 28 | Monday & Wednesdays
AGES: Boys & Girls Grades K - 4
EQUIPMENT: Sticks (Can be provided)*No equipment needed
LOCATION: The Lax Ranch, Daniel Island
TIME: 5:00 - 6:00
COST: $40 for 4 Total Sessions
- Two divisions separated by experience
- Players will be placed on set teams with set coaches.
- Each session with start with a mini practice before 2 games.
- The season consists of 6 regular season sessions and 2 days of playoffs.
- Games played on smaller fields and is 3 v 3 allowing for multiple repetition.
Jamie Trimboli - The Orange
Syracuse - 3X All American
Alex Rode - Cavaliers
Virginia - 2019 National Champion MVP
Riley Seay - Greyhounds
Colin Reich - Hawks
John Navarro - Saints
Sam Weis - Gamecocks
USC2019 MCLA National Champion
Joey Boyston - Utes
Logan Mitchell - Tigers
SCLA'S LACROSSE RANCH
1651 Oak Leaf St, Charleston, SC 29492
FROM MT. PLEASANT:
- Take 526 towards North Charleston/Savannah
- Exit Daniel Island #24
- Continue 1.3 Miles on Seven Farms Drive to Daniel Island Drive (Pass Governors Park on left, Publix on right, Family Circle Tennis Center on left)
- At 3rd light turn left onto Daniel Island Dr (Providence Baptist Church on Right/Holy Cross Episcopal Church on left)
- Continue 1.1 Miles to Oak Leaf St (Pass 5 stop signs, Berkeley County Library, Daniel Island School & Smythe Park/Lake)
- Turn Right onto Oak Leaf St and continue past the Crows Nest Community Pool.
- Turn Left at the end of Oak Leaf St. The Lax Ranch will be located on your right after 4 fields.
*Parking can be found alongside the road before you reach the fields and in front of the field 1.
DIRECTOR OF EVENTS