Turbo Lacrosse is for young players who are ready to throw on the helmet or goggles. Turbo has a structured curriculum to enhance skill and knowledge in an engaging team environment.
June 21 - July 7 | Monday & Wednesdays
Times: 6: 15pm - 7:15pm *Subject to change
Grades: 2- 4
Location: THE LAX RANCH
Game Play & Training
- Players will be placed on set teams with set coaches.
- Each session with start with a mini practice before 2 games.
- The season consists of 6 regular season sessions and 2 days of playoffs.
- Games played on smaller fields and is 3 v 3 allowing for multiple repetition.
- Stickwork for the complete player
- What do you need to do to be elite at your position
- Position-based skills taught and drilled in small groups
- How you play in even-number situations
- How you play in odd-number situations
SCLA'S LACROSSE RANCH
1651 Oak Leaf St, Charleston, SC 29492
FROM MT. PLEASANT:
- Take 526 towards North Charleston/Savannah
- Exit Daniel Island #24
- Continue 1.3 Miles on Seven Farms Drive to Daniel Island Drive (Pass Governors Park on left, Publix on right, Family Circle Tennis Center on left)
- At first roundabout turn left onto Daniel Island Dr (Providence Baptist Church on Right/Holy Cross Episcopal Church on left)
- Continue 1.1 Miles to Oak Leaf St (Pass 5 stop signs, Berkeley County Library, Daniel Island School & Smythe Park/Lake)
- Turn Right onto Oak Leaf St and continue past the Crows Nest Community Pool.
- Turn Left at the end of Oak Leaf St. The Lax Ranch will be located on your right after 4 fields.
*Parking can be found alongside the road before you reach the fields and in front of the field 1.
DIRECTOR OF EVENTS